The Bucharest Summer University is the official summer school of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies organized annually by the Bucharest University of Economic Studies Students’ Union (USASE) and the ASE Students’ Senate, with the academic mentorship of one of the eleven faculties from our university.
Bucharest Summer University 2022 in Romania is a huge opportunity for students who live close to the corner. Everyone of any nationality or region can apply for this opportunity. This is the official Bucharest University of Economic Studies summer program that facilitates students of all levels, including Bachelor’s, master and Ph.D. The Summer School in Europe provides an international platform for cooperation between individuals regarding economic problems. This platform aims to bring together professional speakers, chiefs, and important players who have honed knowledge and experience in the economy. The International Summer School will be a worthy addition to your professional profile that will also respect your position in the international labor market.
The fully-funded summer program for practical experience in Romania is accompanied by field-related courses, seminars, discussions, and workshops under the supervision of influential professors and specialists. The Summer Exchange Program will help everyone to put forward their opinions and find a viable solution to every ongoing global challenge, facing human beings in every nook and cranny of the world. Moreover, this opportunity will help individuals to build and develop strong social networks. In this way, this ladder will allow individuals to become able to hone their personalities and professional skills. Besides two weeks of classes, you will get a great opportunity to explore the new culture of Romania through many fun activities and events planned.
About the University of Bucharest Summer Scholarship
The Student Exchange Program in Europe aims to attract visitors by providing them with an adventurous trip to Romania that includes eye-catching Bucharest City Tours. You will be able to explore communism in Romania and learn how the regime changed all aspects of Romania through cultural developments. Visiting the main buildings will help you to reveal the hidden secrets about the real-life stories of the people. This will be the best way to explore the beauty of Romania by revealing the unforgettable monuments, emblematic buildings, big streets, and narrow roads. Moreover, stunning natural sights and beautiful castles will provide you with great food for mental relaxation.
- Host: Bucharest University of Economic Studies
- Study period: two weeks
- Host Country: Romania
- Application deadline: June 2, 2022.
- Fully funded scholarships are available
- The opportunity for cultural exploration.
- Fun weekend trip.
- Engage in social events.
- Appreciate your team-building skills.
- Develop your skills in dealing with others.
Conditions for applying
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. students can apply.
- Make sure that the country that issued your passport, the type of your passport, and the purpose of visiting Romania match all the requirements of the university.
Documents required for application
- Detailed biography.
- passport copy.
- Academic records.
- Motivational message.
Essay required to be written to apply for the Bucharest University Summer Scholarship
Text format: Times New Roman, size 12, spacing 1.5
Save and upload as a WORD document
Choose and describe an appropriate topic according to the topic of the main article
Give examples and facts
Explain the various issues related to the topic and the current solutions
Provide your opinion on the main topic
A short introduction with your motivation and the topic being discussed
Presenting the case for fintech versus traditional financial services
What do you think of the case?
The summer school’s previous editions provided an international platform for cooperation among the following themes:
- Globalization through Business and Management
- Public Value, Politics, and Public Management in the European Union
- Entrepreneurship and Agribusiness Intentions in the Global Economy
- Financial Challenges and Opportunities in a Competitive Economy
- Creativity and Innovation for Future Businesses, Energy and Economic Growth, Risk and Security in the Globalised World, Economic, and Politic in the Globalised Society
- The Four Fundamental Liberties of the European Union, Global Investment Strategies in the New Economic Reality and Information and Governance in the Future Global Economy.
When and where is it?
This international cultural and academic event will take place every year in August in Bucharest, Romania.
Besides the two weeks of classes, this event represents a great opportunity for the participants to discover a new culture through a series of planned recreational events and challenging activities, such as: Bucharest City Tour, an adventurous trip in Romania, team buildings, social events, Global Village.
Where to stay?
Our participants will be accommodated in Moxa E, the professors’ dormitory, with cozy and modern double rooms.
The accommodation is free or included in the price (for those who are applying for Partial and Total Payment).
OTHING IS FAR WHEN ONE WHANTS TO GET THERE.
Romania ranks 52nd in the Human Development Index, and is a developing country.
It has the world’s 47th largest economy by nominal GDP and an annual economic growth rate of 7% (2017), the highest in the EU at the time. Following rapid economic growth in the early 2000s, Romania has an economy predominantly based on services, and is a producer and net exporter of machines and electric energy, featuring companies like Automobile Dacia and OMV Petrom.
It has been a member of the United Nations since 1955, part of NATO since 2004, and part of the European Union since 2007. An overwhelming majority of the population identifies themselves as Eastern Orthodox Christians and are native speakers of Romanian, a Romance language.
Romania is a country located at the crossroads of Central, Eastern, and Southeastern Europe. It borders the Black Sea
to the southeast, Bulgaria to the south, Ukraine to the north, Hungary to the west, Serbia to the southwest, and Moldova to the east.
It has a predominantly temperate-continental climate. With a total area of 238,397 square kilometers (92,046 square miles), Romania is the 12th largest country and also the 7th most populous member state of the European Union, having almost 20 million inhabitants.
Its capital and largest city is Bucharest, and other major urban areas include Cluj-Napoca, Timișoara, Iași, Constanța, Craiova, and Brașov.
UNIVERSITIES IN ROMANIA
- STEFAN CEL MARE UNIVERSITY OF SUCEAVA
- “AUREL VLAICU” UNIVERSITY OF ARAD
- THE GEORGE EMIL PALADE UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE, PHARMACY, SCIENCE, AND TECHNOLOGY FROM TARGU MURES
- CONSTANTA MARITIME UNIVERSITY
- ROMANIAN-AMERICAN UNIVERSITY
- UNIVERSITY OF AGRONOMIC SCIENCES AND VETERINARY MEDICINE OF BUCHAREST
- “VASILE ALECSANDRI” UNIVERSITY OF BACĂU
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF POLITICAL STUDIES AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION (SNSPA)
- “GEORGE ENESCU” NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF ARTS FROM IASI
- “GRIGORE T. POPA” UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE AND PHARMACY IASI