Exchange Program in Germany and Training about Human Rights and Education 2020
SALTO-YOUTH stands for Support, Advanced Learning and Training Opportunities for Youth. It works within the Erasmus+ Youth programme, the EU programme for education, training, youth and sport
What is SALTO-YOUTH?
SALTO-YOUTH is a network of six Resource Centres working on European priority areas within the youth field.
As part of the European Commission’s Training Strategy, SALTO-YOUTH provides non-formal learning resources for youth workers and youth leaders and organises training and contact-making activities to support organisations and National Agencies (NAs) within the frame of the European Commission’s
Salto Youth is offering a training and exchange program to Youth workers. The training aimed at making civic education an integral part of your youth work and youth exchanges. The idea of the training course is owed to the current situation in Europe and the need to promote awareness of democracy, participation and critical thinking about political and social issues as well as to enable youth to play an active role in political life. The program aims to give participants an introduction to the topics of civic education.
The training will give the space to get ideas and to develop concepts on how to bring the topic into your daily work with young people and to integrate it into youth exchanges.
The objectives of the training:
- To work on how civic education can become an integral part of youth exchanges
- To discuss human rights and human rights education in youth work
- To develop critical learning skills in the context of youth work
- To get to know good examples of civil youth initiatives
- To provide knowledge about the European dimension of youth policy
- The program will bring together 24 youth workers who are interested in the topic of civic education.
- Having Previous experiences in this area is not necessary.
- You should have previous or rebent experience in the organization of youth exchanges.
- The participants are required to have a relevant role in their own youth work organization
- so that the new ideas created in this training can be put into practice in the youth organization’s everyday work.
- Volunteers in a youth organization should have a relevant role in organizing the activities of the organization and being able to change the work culture of it.
Accommodation and food;the hosting National Agency or SALTO Resource Centre of this offer will organize the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
The workshop recommended for:
- Youth workers
- Youth leaders
SALTO-YOUTH is a network of six Resource Centres working on European priority areas within the youth field. As part of the European Commission’s Training Strategy, SALTO-YOUTH provides non-formal learning resources for youth workers and youth leaders and organizes training and contact-making activities to support organizations and National Agencies ( NAs) within the frame of the European Commission’s Erasmus+ Youth program and beyond.
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
Country of residence : Any Country
Gender : Both gender
Interest : Cultural Exchange & Languages
Opportunity Targeting : Anyone Interested
Funding : Partial funding
Opportunity Coverage : Accommodation, Food
Opportunity will take place in Germany
Required Documents : CV, Motivation Letter
Required Specialties : All Specialties
Educational Level : High School Diploma
Required Languages : English
How to Apply
To apply, follow the following steps:
- Register on the website. An activation message with your password will be sent to your email address.
- Use it to log into the website and fill some personal information (Name – age – country)
- Upload CV and Motivation Letter
- Apply no later than 15 March 2020