Boustany Foundation is offering a great opportunity to international students who have Bachelor degree to study Master of Business Administration in Harvard University in United States of America. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic background and show considerable promise.
- Although the Scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from the Harvard MBA programme.
- The Scholarship offers the following:
- Financial aid amounting to US$95,000 (US$47,500 per year) towards tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship
- The next Scholarship will be awarded for the class commencing Autumn 2021.
The Boustany Foundation Internship:
- Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation.
- Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
Opportunity Targeting : Graduate Students
Funding : Full funding
Opportunity Coverage : Tuition fee, Travel costs, Accommodation, Other
Opportunity will take place in : United States
Required Documents : CV, Cover Letter, Transcript of Records, Degree Certificate, Copy of Passport, passport sized photo of applicant, Research Proposal, Language Certificate, Recommendation Letter, others
How to Apply
To apply, follow the following steps:
- Apply for Harvard MBA programme:
- Register from here
- Fill in the application form before 6 January 2020.
- Apply for the scholarship: