About King Saud University
Some Facts About King Saud University in Saudi Arabia Scholarships
Founded in 1957, King Saud University is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Riyadh (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants). Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Education, Saudi Arabia, King Saud University (KSU) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: 35,000-39,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. King Saud University (KSU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 62 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 70-80% making this Saudi Arabian higher education organization a somewhat selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
Majors available in the King Saud University Scholarship:
Many Majors: (electrical engineering, chemical engineering, industrial engineering, civil engineering, surveying engineering, mechanical engineering, petroleum and natural gas engineering, computer science, information systems, software engineering , Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Architecture and Planning, Architecture and Building Sciences, Urban Planning, Science, Mathematics, Biochemistry, Botany , Chemistry, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Geology, Geophysics, Operations Research, Animal Science, Science in Agricultural Engineering, Applied Economics, Animal Production, Food Science and Human Nutrition, Plant Production Sciences, Plant Protection, Economics, Islamic Banking, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Management Information Systems, Administration, Arabic Language, Media, History, Geography, English, Sociology, Social Work, Information Science, Qur’anic Studies, Islamic Studies, Psychologist, Readings, Legal, English and Translation, Language French and translation, Chinese language and translation, Spanish language and translation, Hebrew language and translation, Russian language and translation, German language and translation, Japanese language and translation, Turkish language and translation, Persian language and translation, tourism and archeology, heritage resource management and extension Tourism, tourism and hotel management, sports sciences and physical activity, sports and recreational management, physical fitness, sports training).
Advantages of King Saud University Scholarship:
- Health care for him and his family members in the event that they are brought in to reside with him, similar to what is offered to citizens.
- Paying a two-month bonus for a processing allowance upon his arrival.
- Paying a three-month bonus for a graduation allowance for shipping books.
- Exemption from tuition fees.
- Providing the educational institution with reduced meals for him.
- Providing adequate housing, scientific, social, cultural, and training care.
- A free airline ticket in case of acceptance of the scholarship, as well as a free airline ticket at the end of each academic year according to the specified guidelines.
The following are the requirements of the Scholarship:
- Approval form the Student Origin Country
- Attested School Certificate from the Country of Origin
- Recommendation from Islamic known Authority
- Medical Clearance Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Police Clarence Certificate
- 3 Recent Personal Photos
- Passport Copy
All requirements mentioned in the Arabic Language Phase, in addition to three conditions in B.Sc Phase.
- The School Certificate should be equivalent to the Saudi Standards
- The School Certificate Average should be at least 85%
- Filling the proper application form
For the Arab Students, they can enter the B. Sc Phase directly. For non-Arab (Muslim): they should attend a course of Arabic language first, after that, they can join B Sc.
How Applying for the King Saud University Scholarship:
Submission is done by pressing the “New Submit” button.
After filling in your personal data, the data will be completed, the form will start, the rest of the data will be completed, the specializations are coordinated, and the required documents will be submitted.