UMCS Scholarship in Poland (Bachelor / Master)
About the University :
- University of Marii Curie Sklodoskiej its a polish university located in Lublin – Poland .
- This University Established in the year 1944 , name of the university given as a honor for the great polish scientist Marii Curie .
- This university is one of the best universities in Poland , as it have world ranking , in the year of 2011 University of Marii Curie ranked as 11th among the public polish universities.
- UMCS provide scholarship funded for all nationalities from different countries and directions
Available Programs :
All the following programs is available in the university scholarships
- International Relations
- Tourism Management
- Medical Biology
- Business Analytics
- International Relations
- Intercultural Communication in Education and Workplace .
- Graphic Arts
- Education and Therapy
- To check the available programs from the university website click here .
Scholarship Fund / Benefits :
- Scholarship will cover all the university fees / tuition fees .
- Selected candidate will get a chance to participate in integrative events with students organizations .
- Selected candidate will get chance to gain experience with students organization .
- Chance to participate in training established by the university for free of cost .
- Scholarship will allow the Selected candidate will be able to work as part time in university or any other place to offer his accommodation and his needs .
- For more information about the benefits click here .
All the applied candidates must provide and apply the following documents ;
- Passport photo size .
- Original Passport copy .
- Your last awarded degree , if applying for bachelor should upload your secondary school degree.
- Candidates applying for Master programs should upload Bachelor degree .
- Motivation letter , its play the key point for your selection , because its reflect how ambitious / interested you are , so you have to prepare this letter very careful .
- Curriculum Vitae ( CV) .
- English speaking certificate , if candidate do not have English speaking certificate can apply and in the interview scholarship committee will test your English Speaking skills .
- Medical Certificate , from any any hospital in your country .
- All the required documents should upload in English language only. or it will not be accepted .
How to Apply / Application Submission :
To successfully complete your submission , You have to fill to applications forms ;
- First ; Fill the university Application , Click here to start .
- Create account and login , start uploading all the required documents and fill your personal information and other information .
- Finish the application submission .
- Pay Application fees 20 Euro , then get the Code IRK /SIR .
- Directly go to another application form Click here to start second application .
- Complete the second application and Submit it .