The University of Bradford in the UK offers International Academic Excellence Scholarships for Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
- Students from all other countries excluding EU countries will be automatically assessed for academic-related fee scholarships worth £2,500, £3,000 or £3,500 based on your entry qualifications and nationality.
- Students on discounted partnership programs are not entitled to this scholarship. The scholarship is only applicable to students who enter their program in Year 0 (Foundation) or Year 1.
- Students from one of the countries eligible for the Country Specific Scholarship will receive a £3,000 fee scholarship.
- Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than 1 award will be given the award of the highest value.
- Students must be paying their own fees.
- Students in receipt of external funding e.g. Chevening scholarships are not entitled to this award.
- If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency before you can be admitted onto any of the undergraduate or postgraduate courses. The standard University requirement is 6.0 with no sub-test less than 5.0 (or equivalent) on the IELTS.
Undergraduate entry: The country equivalent of AAA at A-level will result in a £2,500 fee scholarship. The scholarship will be paid in subsequent years if progressing with an average of 58% or above.
- The country equivalent of 2:1 at degree-level will result in a £2,500 fee scholarship.
- The country equivalent of first-class Honours at degree-level will result in a £3,000 fee scholarship.
The amount of scholarship that you are entitled to will be shown on your offer letter.
About Bradford University:
The University of Bradford is a public university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. The university received its Royal Charter in 1966, making it the 40th university to be created in Britain, but its origins date back to the early 19th century. The student population includes 8,045 undergraduate and 2,915 postgraduate students. 22% of students are foreign and come from over 110 different countries. It was the first British university to establish a Department of Peace Studies in 1973, which is currently the world’s largest university center for the study of peace and conflict. Bradford University is ranked number one university for undergraduate nursing and is among the top 150 in the world of Pharmacy and Pharmacology and Archaeology (QS ranking).
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen
Opportunity Targeting : Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students
Funding :Partial funding
Opportunity Coverage : Tuition fee
Opportunity will take place in United Kingdom
Required Documents :Transcript of Records, Copy of Passport, Language Certificate
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, you need to apply for the university admission:
Full-time undergraduate courses: You must apply via UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service). The UCAS code for the University of Bradford is B56 and you can browse all courses on the UCAS website. Sign in to fill out the application, including:
- Full education history
- A personal statement.
- A written recommendation from a teacher, adviser, or professional who knows you academically or professionally.
- A fee of £20 if you’re applying to just one course, or £25 for multiple courses and for late applications sent after 30 June.
- Degree certificates/transcripts
- Two references (including one academic reference)
- Evidence of English language level (if required)
- A copy of your passport
These scholarships are automatically processed and no separate application than the chosen program is required.