About the Unıversity
The University of Reading is a vibrant and diverse institution for higher learning. It has around 17,000 students representing different backgrounds and cultures. It has four major campuses both in the United Kingdom and internationally and arranged into 16 academic schools.
University of Reading Master’s Scholarships 2020
The University of Reading’s 2020 Master’s Scholarships Scheme offers two funding opportunities:
- scholarships that are centrally-funded and for which all master’s students are eligible (General Scholarships)
- scholarships provided by our schools and which are course-specific (Subject Scholarships).
Students can usually be considered for both types of award. Successful candidates may be offered one or both of these scholarships.
- In order to apply, a candidate must have received an offer of admission to one our master’s courses.
- These scholarships take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- Study may be on a full-time or part-time basis but flexible learning (modular) master’s courses are excluded.
- The fee reduction is applied in a single payment at the start of the master’s degree.
- There are two types of scholarships – those for international students (applicants who are classified as overseas for tuition fees purposes) and those for ‘UK/EU students, whose tuition fees are ordinarily lower.
- Tuition fees are confirmed when an offer of admission is made.
- Scholarships are awarded primarily on the basis of previous academic accomplishment.
Full terms and conditions are provided with the application form and in submitting a scholarship application the candidate is deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions.
In an effort to reinforce students’ academic and career objectives, the University of Reading is providing international awards in Computer Science for the session 2021/2022.
Approximately 15 studentships are awarded to the brightest aspirants from individual countries to study the master’s degree coursework at the university.
University : University of Reading
Course Level: Master
Nationality: Home, EU, and International
Place of study: UK
Eligible Countries: All nationalities
Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Advanced Computer Science
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Candidates must have a good undergraduate honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
Students must be commencing their master’s degree studies in the 2021/2022 academic year at the University of Reading.
To start the application process, the first, you need to do is to apply for a master’s program at the University of Reading before the deadline. All successful candidates will be given an application form through the university’s applicant portal ([email protected]).
The University of Reading provides ten scholarships of £3,000 each for international students and five scholarships of £1,000 each for Home/EU students.