University of South Australia Scholarship ( Master / PhD )
University of South Australia .
About the University :
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is a founding member of the Australian Technology Network of universities, and is the largest university in South Australia with approximately 32,000 students.
UniSA was formed in 1991 by the merger of the South Australian Institute of Technology with three South Australian College of Advanced Education campuses. To the former SACAE campuses of Magill, Salisbury, and Underdale, SAIT added its three campuses at City East, The Levels (now called Mawson Lakes) and Whyalla. The two other SACAE campuses, City (adjacent to University of Adelaide), and Sturt (in Bedford Park, adjacent to Flinders University), were later merged into their nearby universities.
- University of South Australia is one of the best public research university in Australia .
- University of South Australian was established in the year 1991 and it is the largest university in South Australia , with very huge numbers of students.
- The university offer Undergraduate and postgraduate programs in addition to research program .
- Australian students as well as international students can join for the University of South Australian.
- University of South Australia have very good ranking in international and national levels , in the 2020 the University rank within top 300 universities worldwide by the QS world University rankings .
- According to times higher world university rankings University of South Australia placed as 251th rank .
- University of South Australia offer Scholarship program for international students from all over the world as Research Training Program international .
- There is no limited age to apply for the scholarship.
About the scholarship :
– University of South Australia offer Scholarship program named as Research Training Program international for students from different nationalities to check the official Scholarship
Programs Available :
– The following are the available programs for university of South Australia Scholarship;
- Financial planning
- Data Science
- Information technology
- Health sciences
- Accounting and finance
- Education and teaching
- Aboriginal studies
- Cyber security
- International MBA
- Social work
- Safety management
- Tourism and event management
- Environmental science
- Art and culture management
- Film and TV
- Nursing and midwifery
- Project management
- Occupational therapy
- Information management
Scholarship Requirements :
– The following documents must be uploaded by the applied Candidate ;
- Proposal state , candidate must prepare and apply a proposal state .
- Last awarded degree certificate , if candidate applying for Master – bachelor degree is required , if candidate applying for PhD – Maste degree is required .
- Two references from the university you graduated from .
- A supervisor details and written approval from one of the university supervisors if you contact with one of them , if not it’s not compulsory .
- English speaking certificate , ILETS , TOFEL , if candidate do not have also can apply it’s not compulsory to apply it .
- Candidate if have any publications article can apply it , increase your chances of selection.
- Candidate if have any experience can also upload this experience details .
- Any others awarded certificates , medals or certificates of achievements .
Scholarship Benefits/ Funding :
- Scholarship will cover all tuition fees .
- Funding for selected candidate per year 27000 dollars .
- International health insurance .
- Research funding / Thesis allowance upto 840 AUD for PhD students , and upto 420 AUD for master students.
- Research degree students are entitled to receive 20 workingdays paid recreation leave for each year of the stipend .
Application submission/How to apply :
- Candidate must prepare all the required documents that mentioned above .
- Register an account to login and start applying , click the following link for registration click here .
- After the registration you will get an email contains application number and password , use this for login to start applying click here to login in and apply .
- Fill all the required information and upload all the required documents , finall submit your application .