Welcome to ECU International scholarships. Our World Ready scholarships reward you financially by assisting you in gaining a world-class education. Our academic scholarships provide you with up to 20% reduction off your tuition fees, a saving of up to $35,500.
All our international academic scholarships are assessed automatically at the time of application, making it easier for you to apply direct into your course and to be assessed for a scholarship at the same time. If you have been successful, our Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course.
Edith Cowan University (ECU) is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It has more than 30,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, of whom nearly 6,000 are international students from more than 100 countries outside of Australia.
They provide an ideal learning environment for people who want to reach their potential. Their world-class research seeks to make a difference in society in Western Australia and beyond and focuses on working with their communities and their businesses and government institutions to solve real-world problems.
Application deadline: March 5, 2021
Host University: Edith Cowan University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Country of study in Australia
Funding provided in the Scholarships
Benefits: Edith Cowan University will provide a 20% reduction on tuition fees to cover their study expenses in Australia.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- study onshore at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley or ECU South West (Bunbury) Campus (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions);
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- between 1 June 2020 and 31 July 2021, be issued an offer to study an undergraduate degree;
- meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence study in your course during the November 2020 intake or in 2021; and
- study an undergraduate degree excluding:
- C33 – Bachelor of Science (Nursing)
- Y76 – Bachelor of Science (Nursing)/Bachelor of Science (Midwifery)
- K89 – Bachelor of Science (Paramedical)
- Y42 – Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood Studies)
- Y41 – Bachelor of Education (Primary)
- Y68 – Bachelor of Education (Secondary)
Conditions for submission
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any major offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the specified criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Aspirants must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program
How to apply
- How to apply: To seize the opportunity, aspirants are required to be admitted to a bachelor’s degree program at the university. The guarantee will be evaluated automatically at the time of application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts of all previous schools and a copy of their passport.
- Admission requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- Have completed their secondary education within the past two years at a school, TAFE, or any other VET or higher education institution
- He will complete his secondary education * this year at a school, TAFE, or other VET or higher education institutions
- They started or completed some vocational education and training (VET) or higher education studies while at school
- Language Requirement: Students must meet the following criteria:
- TOEFL Home Edition Special. Scores match TOEFL iBT, and your results will be available within 6-10 days.
- Online English Language Proficiency Test (iPEPT)