SDSU has over 850 scholarship opportunities to support students’ educational goals. Our application portal, “Aztec Scholarships,” allows students to apply for university scholarships via one application. This is facilitated through the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
If you want to study in the United States of America, you can apply for the San Diego State University Scholarships, which is offered to international students of various nationalities around the world who wish to have the opportunity to study a bachelor’s degree in the United States of America for the academic year 2021-2022. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover tuition expenses.
Founded in 1897, San Diego State University (SDSU) is a public research university in San Diego, California. It is the third oldest university and is located in the southernmost part of California State University which has 23 members.
SDSU provides transformative experiences for students in the fields of research, international study, sustainability, entrepreneurship and a wide range of student life and leadership opportunities.
Application deadline: April 1.
Host University: San Diego State University
Course Level: Undergraduate
Country of study in USA
Funding provided in the Scholarships
Benefits: – San Diego State University will provide the award amount of $ 40,000 over four years. The program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
Conditions for submission
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any major offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the specified criteria:
- Applicants must be a first-year student
- Aspirants must be an international student
How to apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must gain admission to a bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: If you have completed your high school education at the time of submitting your application, you must upload a copy of the Diploma / Graduation Certificate along with your unofficial transcripts through SDSU WebPortal
- Admission requirements: Students must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of high school / secondary school. A certified copy of your graduation certificate or diploma will be required before registering at SDSU.
- Minimum US equivalent GPA (grade point average) 3.0 (B grade or 80 percent) or higher.
- Language Requirement: If you are attending or attending a high school where English is not the primary language of instruction, you must meet university level proficiency in English through one of the following:
- TOEFL – Pass score of 80 iBT / 550 sheets or higher.
- IELTS – overall passing score of 6.5 or higher.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) – Passing score of 58 or higher.
- Duolingo English Test score of 105 or higher; or
- SDSU Level 106 Course – You should have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.