The United States government offers a Fulbright Foreign Student Program in the USA for a master’s or doctoral degree program, this financial aid is the wheel of fortune for international students in the United States.
The federal government of the United States consists of three distinct branches, such as the legislative, executive, and judicial branches, and it is the national government of the United States that has the power and duties of these branches.
This Fulbright Opportunity is a mentoring and enrichment opportunity to advance talent and skills of applicants in the United States. In this program, applicants have a wide range of subjects and a perspective to study at any of the United States universities.
Application Deadline: There is a different deadline for each country but the application period will be between February and October 2021.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program enables graduate students, young professionals and artists from abroad to study and conduct research in the United States. The Fulbright Foreign Student Program operates in more than 160 countries worldwide. Approximately 4,000 foreign students receive Fulbright scholarships each year.
The Fulbright Foreign Student Program is administered by binational Fulbright Commissions/Foundations or U.S. Embassies. All Foreign Student Program applications are processed by these offices.
Program eligibility and selection procedures vary widely by country.
- Application Deadline: Between February and October
- Organization’s Name: Fulbright
- University Name: United States universities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The majors available at universities
- Study level: Postgraduate
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Nationality: International students from eligible countries
- Country of study: United States of America
- Language: English
Funding provided in the Scholarships
The educational program will save money for tuition fees, travel, monthly living stipend, health insurance, etc. It will also cover funding for the duration of the study.
Conditions for submission
- Eligible Countries: Students whose country name is on the country page are eligible.
- Study level and major: They can apply for a master’s and doctoral degree program at any university in the United States.
- Acceptable Criteria: Students must be very intrigued by their studies abroad and not actually receive an award from the government.
How to apply
- How to Apply: In the spirit of wanting to be a part of this scholarship, participants are required to review the application webpage and apply through the Fulbright Commission / Foundation or the U.S. Embassy in their home countries.
- Supporting Documents: The required documents will be proposed by the Fulbright Commission in your country.
- Admission requirements: Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating proficiency in English through TOEFL or IELTS is essential for US study.