Florida Institute of Technology is a research university that focuses on engineering and the sciences. Associate, baccalaureate, master’s, professional education, and doctoral degrees are all available. Engineering and technology, aeronautics, psychology, liberal arts, and business are among the university’s four academic colleges.
This university is considered the best in the country. It is particularly famous for its internationally sought-after online programs. Focuses on science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
- Application Deadline: Open all year long
- Host University: Florida Institute of Technology
- Study level: Undergraduate level
- Country of study: USA
Funding provided in the Scholarships
Successful candidates who meet the criteria will benefit from this assistance, which will cover up to $ 10,000 in tuition fees.
Conditions for submission
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- The scholarship holder must be an international student
- Scholarship holders must apply for the undergraduate program at Florida Institute of Technology.
How to apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, all you need is to participate in the Bachelor’s degree program at FIT. There is no separate application process for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates will be required to submit the following documents with their application: pre-qualification score, copies of academic records, certificates of English language proficiency, statement, and passport copy.
- Admission requirements: To enter the undergraduate program at FIT, you must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Applying For Undergraduate Admission
Applying for undergraduate admission to Florida Tech is simple. There is no fee and applications are accepted on a rolling basis, year-round. If you are a prospective freshman or transfer student who wishes to enroll in full-time study in a Melbourne campus program, you may choose one of the following application methods:
Each application has its own sign-up process and login requirements. If you intend to apply to more than one university that is a Common Application member, we highly recommend using the Common Application.
The application process varies slightly for international students. Please follow the applicable instructions so that we may review your application in a timely manner.
No Deadline – Apply Anytime
There is no deadline to apply for undergraduate admission to Florida Tech. Our rolling admission policy means that we accept and review applications for multiple entry terms all throughout the year. Students who wish to enroll as freshman may submit an application as early as the end of your junior year of high school, as long as your final grades have been posted and you have taken the SAT or ACT.
Things To Remember
For each of the applications, you will need easy access to your:
- Permanent address, mailing address and phone
- Degree/major program name/code
- High school (freshman) or previous college (transfer) information
Submitting an application form does not alone constitute a “complete application.” In order for your application to be reviewed, you must also submit:
- Official high school and/or college transcripts
- Standardized test (SAT or ACT) results (optional for international students)
We also recommend that you include an essay and one letter of recommendation.
After you submit a complete application form, you will receive occasional email reminders about any outstanding application materials via email. An admission counselor may call you to offer assistance as well.