Transilvania Academica Scholarship is designed as a competition for international students from non-EU or non-EEA countries.
The University of Transylvania is a public university located in Braov, Romania, and was founded in 1948. The university has 18 faculties that offer a wide range of study programs. The university seeks through its research projects to build partnerships with companies to contribute to the distinction of national and international academic cooperation. It is the only university in Romania to have built its own interdisciplinary research institute. The university’s research and development institute was established in 2013 and now consists of 11 buildings and 30 research centers.
The Transilvania Academica Scholarship is designed as a competition for international students from countries outside the European Union that aims to attract international students to study at the University of Transylvania. And the formation of a group of “ambassadors” of the University of Transylvania in all parts of the world and thus increase the international vision of the institution.
- Host country: Romania
- Host University: Transylvania
- Study level: Bachelor – Master – PhD
- Deadline: April 27, 2021
- Selected candidates will be notified via email on May 31, 2021
- To attract international students to study at Transilvania University
- To form a group of “Ambassadors” of Transilvania University and thereby increase the international visibility of our institution
The applying candidates have to fill in the online application form as described in the Application File section below.
Funding provided in the Scholarships
- Tuition fees, including registration and graduation fees.
- Moreover, free accommodation in university housing “including vacations or vacations”.
- Also, a monthly stipend of 800 EUR “About $ 170 – including vacations or vacations.”
Conditions for submission
- You are a student from outside the European Union.
- As well as the outstanding academic performance of any of the outstanding students.
- Available majors in the University of Transylvania Scholarship 2021: – Science – Sports – Engineering – Social Sciences – Humanities – Arts – Medicine – Mathematics-Computer Science – Economics – Education – Food and Tourism – Law – Sociology and Communication
- To know more about the available majors, click here.
- The student will bear the travel and visa costs for the country of Romania only.
- Likewise, full student passage of each academic year may be a requirement for the scholarship for the following academic year.
- Also, the incumbent must submit all documents in English and in pdf format, incomplete files will not be taken.
- Moreover, almost no document is added to the file after the application deadline.
- Moreover, the evaluation board whose members are appointed by the President of the University of Transylvania in Brasov will be responsible for selecting the candidates.
How to apply
- Fill out the “Online” application form.
- Upload the specified documents inside the application file:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV): “With a highlight on the achievements of the scholarship candidate.”
- Additionally, a Letter of Intent or Motivation (one page maximum) – it is a letter written by the researcher explaining explanations for applying for this scholarship.
- Three letters of recommendation: “To support the outstanding results of the candidate” written by teachers or professors specialized for the researcher to nominate him for admission to the current scholarship.