Khazar University announces the Excellence and Merit Scholarships for distinguished international applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral (Ph.D.) degrees at Khazar.
The aim of Khazar University scholarships is to encourage and support candidates with excellent academic performance from all over the world to study at Khazar University, a leading private university of Azerbaijan that offers quality education in the English language.
If you want to study in Azerbaijan, you can apply for Khazar University Scholarships, which is offered to international students of various nationalities around the world who want to have the opportunity to study master’s and doctoral degrees in Azerbaijan for the academic year 2021-2022. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover tuition expenses.
Khazar University, established in 1991, is a private university located in Baku, Azerbaijan. It has four campuses in Baku and two campuses in Azerbaijan, such as Neftchilar Campus, City Center Campus, Baku Dunya School Campus, Sumgayit Dunya School Campus, Ganja Dunya School Campus, and Buzovna Convention and Entertainment Center.
The university focuses on enriching education, knowledge, and student engagement by ensuring that all students receive high-quality, imaginative and innovative assistance.
- Application deadline: May 15, 2021
- Host University: University of the Khazars
- Study level: Masters and PhD
- Country of study in Azerbaijan
Funding provided in the Scholarships
Khazar University is pleased to offer the full tuition fee to distinguished and talented international students for the academic year 2021/2022.
Eligibility Requirements for Students
- Students should be studying a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree
- Grade point average (GPA) of undergraduate students must be at least 2,5 on a 4-point scale.
- Grade point average (GPA) of graduate students (MA, PhD) must be at least 3.00 on a 4-point scale.
- 50% language score + 50% GPA
- The students studying in their first year in a bachelor’s degree and the students of preparation classes and scientific preparation programmes of graduate degrees cannot participate in this programme in their first semester.
Conditions for submission
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available for master’s and doctoral degree programs in the university’s available majors.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Azerbaijan;
- Applying to one of the Masters or PhD programs at Khazar University;
- Demonstrate excellent academic performance and high achievement in previous study level (s);
- Demonstrate academic talent and strong drive in the chosen field of study.
How to apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates are required to gain admission into the university.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants may be required to submit the following documents:
- Admission requirements: Applicants must fulfill the requirements for the applied degree field at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of English language ability through various certificates such as GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.