Northeastern University is a research university of its own with several campuses other than its main campus in Boston. It aims to be an inclusive center for innovation and fairness based thinking and aspires to contribute to the public good.
Northeastern University provides its students with real-world work experience at prominent companies around the world. Students get paid while studying and sometimes secure a full-time offer after graduation. It offers many different clubs for students. Class sizes at Northeastern University are small making interaction between students themselves and with faculty easy. She has a faculty always ready to help.
- Deadline: 1 November
- Host University: Northeastern University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Country of study in: United States
Funding provided in the Scholarships
Northeastern will cover up to $ 28,000 in total tuition fees for the chosen course under these merit-based scholarships.
Conditions for submission
- Acceptable Majors: All undergraduate majors offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following / specific criteria:
- Applicants must have an impressive academic record.
- English Proficiency: All students, regardless of citizenship must demonstrate English language proficiency when applying to Northeastern. You can satisfy the requirement in the following ways:
- You are a native English speaker.
- You will complete 4 consecutive academic years before enrolling at Northeastern in a high school or university where native English was the primary instructional language -AND- you submit an English Proficiency Waiver Request through your Application Status Check.
- You submit, along with your application, official test results directly from the testing agency for one of the following English language proficiency tests
- C1 Advanced
- C2 Proficiency
- Duolingo English Test
- IELTS Academic
- PTE Academic
- TOEFL iBT (CEEB Code: 3667)
- For prospective students applying for the 2022-2022 academic year, Northeastern will also consider results from the TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition and the IELTS Indicator. Results from the TOEFL ITP Plus for China will not be accepted.
- Please see the International Applicants page for more information
How to apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register for the Common Application or Coalition Application.
- After creating an application through any of the sources, applicants must choose Northeastern and submit their application directly to the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the documents required by the university.
- Admission requirements: Applicants must have registered either in the joint application or the coalition application.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the minimum score required on the following English language proficiency test:
- 185 to 204 in C1 Advanced (CAE) or C2 Proficiency (CPE)
- 120 to 130 on the Duolingo English Test (DET)
- 0 to 8.0 in IELTS Academic.
- 68 to 76 in PTE Academic.
- 99 to 108 in the TOEFL online test (CEEB code 3667)