Now is the perfect time to become a student at Acadia. Whether you are entering high school, working toward your master’s degree, or continuing your professional development, our small class sizes and personalized approach ensure you will grow as a person and be challenged and inspired.
Acadia University Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in Canada is open to all international applicants who wish to pursue higher education abroad.
Applications are accepted from all over the world for a fully-funded scholarship and those who wish to continue their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs.
what are you waiting for? See full details below to apply for the Acadia University Scholarship.
- Country: Canada
- City: Wolfville
- Scholarship Name
- Entrance Scholarships
- Spicer-Hennessey Scholarship
- Donor: Acadia University: Acadia University
- Countries available to apply
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all Countries of the world.
- Educational level
- Study duration
From 3 to 6 years, depending on the specialization to be applied for.
The program is currently available to students as follows:
- Applied science.
- Business Management.
- Canadian Studies.
- Classical studies.
- community development.
- computer science.
- Environmental and Sustainability Studies.
- Environmental Earth Sciences.
- Environmental sciences.
- Mathematics and Statistics.
- Mathematics education.
- Music therapy.
- Nutrition and diet.
- Women’s Studies.
The Acadia University scholarship offers two scholarships, one of which includes 40 thousand dollars and the other 16 thousand dollars only. The scholarship is renewed on an annual basis and includes the following:
- study fees.
- living salary.
- health insurance.
- Whether you are a high school student or a graduate student, you can apply for the Acadia University Canada Scholarship 2022.
- You must obtain at least 80% marks in the subjects required for admission.
- Scholarships are calculated for students based on their studies in Grades 11 and 12 during the first semester of Term 12. You will see results showing the Canadian Standards for Undergraduate degrees from Acadia University.
- Students must also be enrolled in the first-degree program and have a GPA of at least 3.5 or 80% to qualify for the Acadia University Canada Scholarship 2022.
The following documents must be submitted:
- Study certificate.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Motivation letter.
- test grades.
- A copy of the passport and a personal photo.
- You are a high school, secondary level student or transfer student.
- You have an average of at least 80% in the courses required for admission. We calculate your scholarship average by combining the results of your final Grade 11 and first semester Grade 12 courses that are required for admission. Your international curriculum grades will be scaled to Canadian standards.
- You are a transfer student with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 or 80% and you must be in your first undergraduate degree program.
- You complete the scholarship application online through the Status Portal.
How to apply for the scholarship?
It is necessary to follow each step carefully in order to apply for admission to Acadia University:
- Choose the programs offered by Acadia University.
- Apply online to the site and be sure to save all pages before leaving.
- Application fee of $40 CAD for all undergraduate degree programs and $50 CAD for all graduate degree programs. (credit card only).
- Educational certificates for all undergraduate and high school students.
- A language exam certificate is required.
- The GRE exam for this year’s students has been canceled. However, candidates are required to submit a research statement and use statements of interest.
- After completing the application and submitting the required documents, the college will contact those to be baptized within 3 to 4 working days.
Application deadline: March 1, 2022.
About Acadia University
Acadia University is a public, predominantly undergraduate university located in Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada with some graduate programs at the master’s level and one at the doctoral level. The enabling legislation consists of Acadia University Act and the Amended Acadia University Act 2000.
Address: 15 University Ave, Wolfville, NS B4P 2R6, Canada
What is Acadia University known for?
Acadia holds more conference and national championships than any other university in Atlantic Canada and has the highest percentage of Academic All-Canadians for primarily undergraduate universities in the country. We are a member of Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) and Atlantic University Sport (AUS).