“The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Organization for Islamic Cooperation” and “The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries of the Non-Aligned Movement” were approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017 and on January 10, 2018, respectively. The Educational Grant (hereafter “scholarship”) Programmes provide an opportunity for selected candidates on annual basis to study in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at the preparatory courses, undergraduate, graduate, doctoral, general medicine/residency programmes.
This Fully Funded International Scholarship 2022 is an excellent opportunity to explore the facts behind its recent growth. Azerbaijan has made its place among the countries of the world through rapid economic development in the past decade. It has now emerged as a donor country and is actively participating in the global development process in this way. Her focus through these programs is to facilitate disaster-affected and economically turbulent people. The Azerbaijan International Development Agency, which sponsors free scholarship programs in Azerbaijan, was established in 2011 under the supervision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The main objective of this agency was to assist the international community in overcoming social issues.
Why you might choose to apply for the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
The Azerbaijan Scholarship offered by the Ministry of Azerbaijan is based on the pillars of the Sustainable Development Goals by making active efforts to combat poverty, develop science, education, culture, health care, use information technology and make efficient use of energy resources. Through its development assistance scholarship programmes, Azerbaijan is excited to share its experience with all of you in the multiple areas of economic and social life. You are given the opportunity to work on development-related projects implemented in developing countries to nurture their social and economic progress. This is an opportunity that has never been missed for nationals of developing countries that lack financial or technical support to develop the required skills.
- Host country: Azerbaijan
- Study Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Azerbaijan Scholarship deadline: The application deadline is April 01, 2022.
Programs provide an opportunity for selected 40 candidates on annual basis to study any subject in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at
- Preparatory courses
- Undergraduate, graduate
- General medicine/residency programmes
List of Host University Participating in Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
- Azerbaijan State Agrarian University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State University of Petroleum and Industry
- Baku Oil High School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Academy of Arts
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Institute
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State University
- Baku Academy of Music
- Khazar University
- ADA . University
- Azerbaijan Language University
- Ganga State University
Funding Provided in the Scholarship
- Tuition fees will be covered.
- The international flight allowance in economy class is granted once a year.
- Monthly allowance of 800 Azerbaijani manats.
- Medical insurance is granted.
- Visa and registration costs will be covered.
Conditions for Applying
- If you are a national of the Non-Aligned Movement and OIC countries, you are eligible.
- For undergraduate programs, the applicant must be younger than 25 years old.
- For postgraduate programs, the applicant must be under 30 years old
- For the PhD program, the applicant must be under 40 years old
- Completed application form https://aida.mfa.gov.az/en/static/22
- Copies of diplomas and transcripts of previous education (high school/college/University), translated into English and certified by an official notary service. The documents obtained in Russian language are required to be certified or notarized without translation into English.
- Academic records
- Copies of other certificates.
- 6 personal photos (size 3 * 4).
- Medical certificate of good health.
- A valid passport.
- motivation message.
- English language proficiency certificate (not mandatory but preferred).
How to apply for the scholarship
- Students must apply through the officially provided link.
- Download the application form file.
- Open the file with Adobe Acrobat.
- Click on the Tools command.
- Click on the Add Text section of the right-hand bar.
- Insert an image from the image add via the right bar or paste it manually after printing the form.
- After filling in the required fields, take a hard copy of the application form.
- After printing it, attach the relevant documents, sign the form, and then scan it.
- You will be nominated by the relevant government entities in your country.
How to find accommodation?
- In order to get an accommodation a student should apply to the particular university;
- The universities provide granted students with particular dormitory at the student campus in the framework of their potential;
- The universities may assist students to find available rental houses;
- The cost of dormitory and housing rentals is included to the monthly scholarships.
How can a student open a bank account?
- A student should send his/her passport copy to the admission staff of the relevant educational institution to open a new bank account.