About the Princess Noura bint Abdulrahman University
Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman University is located in the city of Riyadh. It was opened during the reign of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, and is considered the first university in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for girls. Its name was changed from Riyadh University for Girls to become Princess Noura bint Abdul Rahman University for Girls. The university has moved to its permanent headquarters in the university city. And the first director of the university is Princess Al-Jawhara bint Fahd bin Muhammad bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud.
Princess Nourah Bint Abdul Rahman University has obtained the World Health Organization’s accreditation certificate as the first Saudi and Arab university city to promote health at the university level, a certificate granted by the organization to healthy cities around the world.
The university received the accreditation certificate in June 2021 AD during the conclusion of the “Jam Health Professions” event held at the university, which was organized by the Innovation Center at the Ministry of Health in cooperation with the Deanship of Female Student Affairs at the university, in the presence of His Excellency the Minister of Health, Dr. Tawfiq bin Fawzan Al-Rabiah, and His Excellency the President of the University, Dr. Enas bint Suleiman Al-Essa, the representative of the World Health Organization in Saudi Arabia, Dr. Ibrahim Al-Zeiq, and leaders from the Ministry of Health and the University.
Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University is a public women’s university located in Riyadh, the capital of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is the largest women’s university in the world. The university offers diplomas, bachelors, and postgraduate studies.
Why study at Princess Noura University?
At Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University, the Grants Department, which is linked to the Deanship of Admission and Registration administratively, is concerned with following up the implementation of scholarship programs at the university. Regulating the rules for accepting non-Saudi scholarship students in higher education institutions in the Kingdom.
Countries Available to Apply
United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Djibouti, Algeria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen, and all countries the scientist.
The Aim of this Scholarship
Preparing specialized scientists who are active in their societies in all disciplines.
Attracting scientifically distinguished students to achieve cultural diversity and enrich scientific research.
- College of Human Medicine
- basic sciences
Faculty of Dentistry:
- Preventive Dentistry
- Clinical Dental Sciences
- Basic Dental Sciences
faculty of Pharmacy:
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- pharmaceutical practice
College of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences (formerly Physiotherapy):
- Rehabilitation Sciences
- health sciences
- medical technologies
- Communication Sciences
- Faculty of Nursing
College of Science:
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Computer and Information Sciences:
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Networks and Communication Systems
- Department of Information Technology
- and information systems department
- College of Administration and Business:
- Business Management
- Department of Accounting
- financial economics
College of Languages and Translation:
- English and simultaneous translation
- French language
Faculty of Home Economics:
- Nutrition and food science
College of Art and Design:
- Graphic design and digital media
- Interior Design
- Visual arts, divided into three tracks
- Fashion design
- Product Design
Faculty of Education:
- Special Education
- early childhood
- Sports Science and Physical Activity
- Curricula and teaching methods
- Faculty of Social Work
- Community College
- Computer science and information technology
- administration science
- College of Literature
- Arabic language and its literature
- English language and literature
- History and Civilization
- Libraries and information
- Islamic culture
College of Engineering:
- electrical engineering
- the industrial engineering
School of Law:
- private law
- Public Law
Funding is Provided in the Scholarship
- monthly salary.
- reward disbursement.
- Student health care.
- Providing housing and scientific care.
- Meal insurance.
- Issuance of travel tickets.
- The age of the applicant shall not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the university level and the diploma stage for the Institute of Teaching the Arabic Language for Non-Native Speakers.
- The applicant must have a high school diploma or its equivalent from inside or outside the Kingdom.
- The applicant must pass the general aptitude test and the achievement test, provided by the National Center for Measurement, to register in the bachelor’s program, or the Applied College Diploma.
- The applicant should not have obtained another scholarship from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- She should not have a previous record at Princess Nourah bint Abdulrahman University.
- No more than five years have passed since she obtained her high school diploma.
- The applicant must pass the medical examination stipulated by the regulations and instructions, and be medically fit.
- The applicant should not be dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- The applicant must hold valid legal residence.
- To meet any conditions determined by the University Council and announced at the time of application.
Your Chance to apply for: Romania Government Scholarship (Fully Funded)
- A high school certificate and transcript. If the applicant has obtained a high school certificate from outside the Kingdom, it must be equalized through the Equivalency Committee in the Ministry of Education.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- The applicant’s passport is valid.
Application deadline: March 27, 2022.