The Ministry of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan calls for foreign applicants, including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan to full-time studying in Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. educational programs.
It intends to build and develop teamwork skills among participants through participatory activities, help students build healthy relationships with their peers, and strengthen social contacts and constructive professional and friendly interactions. By celebrating Unity Day each year, the government of Kazakhstan is inspiring to give others a message to create a peaceful environment that drives kindness and prosperity in the country. Moreover, the life of the center revolves around the motto “Together – Pure Kazakhstan”. The role of green spaces is of great importance there as they believe that they have a significant impact on human life and act as a support for environmental safety. The Bologna Center for Academic Mobility and Operation has always been involved in cleaning up tree-planting campaigns. So, Kazakhstan Scholarships for International Students is full of different learning opportunities as various events and seminars have been organized by the Government of Kazakhstan to train and develop students on multiple educational topics. Brilliant minds gather there every year and take advantage of this international scholarship program to come up with practical and practical solutions to critical global issues in their particular field of interest. The Republic of Kazakhstan also aims to promote internationalization by providing study opportunities for students all over the world. Kazakhstan universities select students on the basis of diversity and inclusion and make Kazakhstan a center for intellectuals from diverse backgrounds.
Why you might choose to apply for the Kazakhstan Government Scholarship
The scholarship is easy to get. Selected students can study at designated Kazakhstan universities under this scholarship program. The Republic of Kazakhstan is the largest country located simultaneously in both Europe and Asia. Kazakhstan is the first and only Central Asian country recognized as a full member of the European Higher Education Area. The universities are open to all international students and education will be offered in English. 550 scholarships are large and can be easily applied for. Submit an application online. Here is a list of full details about Kazakhstan Government Scholarships 2022-23.
- Host Country: Kazakhstan
- Study Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctorate
- Number of scholarships: 550
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fees.
- The scholarship will provide a monthly allowance.
- This scholarship covers accommodation expenses
- It does not cover the cost of travel and visa fees.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the culture of Kazakhstan there.
- Candidates will be given the opportunity to enjoy the fruits of the God-given lakes there.
- Candidates will be given the advantage of understanding the factors contributing to the economic prosperity of the nation over the past decade.
Participating Universities of Kazakhstan Government Scholarship
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University
- Satbayev University
- Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University
- Kazakh National Women’s Teacher Training University
- Kazakh National Agrarian Research University
- K. Zhubanov Aktobe Regional University
- Almaty University of Power Engineering and Telecommunications
- Y. Altynsarin Arkalyk Pedagogical Institute
- Kh. Dosmukhamedov Atyrau University
- Utebayev University
- D. Serikbayev East Kazakhstan Technical University
- S. Amanzholov East Kazakhstan University
- I. Zhansugurov Zhetysu University
- M.Utemisov West Kazakhstan University
- Zhangir Khan West Kazakhstan Agrarian-Technical University
- S. Seifullin Kazakh Agro Technical University
- Kazakh Ablai Khan University of International Relations and Foreign Languages
- E. Buketov Karaganda University
- Karaganda Technical University
- Karaganda Industrial University
- Yessenov University
- Sh. Ualikhanov Kokshetau University
- A. Baitursynov Kostanay University
- Korkyt Ata Kyzylorda University
- Toraighyrov University
- Pavlodar Pedagogical University
- Rudny Industrial Institute
- M. Kozybayev North Kazakhstan University
- M. Dulaty Taraz University
- Shakarim University
- South-Kazakhstan State Pedagogical University
- M. Auezov South-Kazakhstan State University
- Astana IT University
- Kazakh-British Technical University
- M. Narikbayev KAZGUU University.
- Everyone except citizens of Kazakhstan can apply.
- Even if people residing in Kazakhstan without citizenship, they can also apply.
- To be eligible for this opportunity School diploma and university degree can be obtained If you apply for a bachelor’s degree, you must have good previous academic records.
- And if you have a bachelor’s degree, you must have a 3 CGPA “cumulative aggregate” of 4.0 to apply for a master’s degree as well as a master’s degree to apply for a doctorate, also you must have a certificate in English, German or French.
- Fulfilling the language proficiency requirement, if any.
- You must have all the required documents needed to apply.
- Get a letter of offer from the University of Kazakhstan.
Files required for submission
- Certificate of Secondary Education.
- Letter of intent.
- recommendation Letter.
- A medical certificate certifying that there are no diseases.
- Application form here.
- Invitation letter from the University of Kazakhstan (if any).
- Language certificate (in case of postgraduate studies only).
How to Apply for Kazakhstan Government Scholarship Program
- All candidates must have access to the official ENIC-Kazakhstan website.
- Examination of the scholarship program to study in Kazakhstan universities.
- Submit the documents by clicking on the Submit Documents option.
- After submitting the documents, a new window will open in which you have to fill out the application form.
- Make sure to fill in all required blanks.
- After approval of your application, a link will appear, where you need to register yourself.
- After registration, log in to your account.
- In the test section, you have to take and pass the test.
- After completing the test, you will receive an email with a Zoom link, describing the online interview and the date and time.