About Najran University
Najran University is a Saudi public university, established in 1427 AH in the Najran region. King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz issued an order to accrediting Najran University as an independent university on 10/10/1427 AH. During the inauguration ceremony of the university colleges complex.
Why you might choose to study at Najran University
Najran University seeks to raise academic programs to the global level, provide male and female students with high competencies that fit the future, raise the efficiency of faculty members, use the latest technologies, agree to learn resources to standard standards, and provide distinguished services for male and female students, and achieve comprehensive quality standards through the development of financial and administrative systems, Developing the field of scientific research and graduate studies programs, and seeking partnership and cooperation locally, regionally and globally.
- Study country: Saudi Arabia
- University: Najran University
- Study level: Bachelor’s degree
Funding provided in Najran University Scholarship
Najran University is offering a fully-funded international student scholarship in Saudi Arabia for international students. This international scholarship will cover all expenses:
- Full exemption from tuition fees.
- free lodging
- Monthly salary
- flight costs
- health insurance
- Accommodation costs
- College of Engineering
- Faculty of computer science and information systems
- College of Science and Arts
- College of Sharia and Ousoul Al-Din
- Faculty of Languages and Translation
- Faculty of Administrative Sciences
- College of Education
- Community College
Your chance to apply for: European Union Traineeships Program Fully Funded
- External scholarship students are subject to the admission requirements that apply to Saudis in higher education institutions, except for the ability and achievement requirement.
- The student’s age shall not be less than (17) years and not more than (25) years for the bachelor’s level.
- The student should not have previously obtained a scholarship from an educational institution in the Kingdom.
- The certificates and identification papers must be attested by the competent authorities in the student’s country, as well as the embassy in the student’s country.
- Not to be dismissed from one of the educational institutions in the Kingdom.
- The scholarship student is not entitled to change his major after being accepted into a particular major.
- To have a mahram with the student, according to the instructions regulating that, provided that he is covered by a grant or has a regular residence, or submits to the register of an employer who needs his services.
- The student must pass the medical examination decided by the university.
- Approval from the government of the student’s country of a scholarship to study in the Kingdom for countries that require that for Saudi students.
- The applicant should be proficient in the Arabic language, both spoken and written.
Paris calling you: OECD Internship Program In France 2021
How to apply
Fill in the following boxes on the website on the first page
- Please select a scholarship type to start the application
- Scholarship Type (External Scholarship)
- Passport number
- Study type (Bachelor)
- 1- The second page, the account information on the website
- (Passport number – password – confirm password – email – confirm email)
- 2- Basic student data
- (Student’s name in Arabic) (Student’s name in English)
- First Name – Father – Grandfather’s Name – Family –
- Nationality – mother’s nationality – phone – mobile – mobile confirmation – marital status – health status
- 3- Address
- Country – city – neighborhood – street – postal code – high school diploma data
- 4- Emergency person data
- Name of contact person – kinship – address – phone – profession
- 5- Upload the required documents, taking into account the following:
- Please download the files in (PDF) format.
- The name of the file you want to download should be in English
- The file size should not exceed 1 MB