About Harvard University
Harvard is at the frontier of academic and intellectual discovery. Those who venture here—to learn, research, teach, work, and grow—join nearly four centuries of students and scholars in the pursuit of truth, knowledge, and a better world.
Harvard has 12 degree-granting Schools and the Harvard Radcliffe Institute. We also offer countless non-degree opportunities for professional and lifelong learners, including executive education, continuing education, and online courses.
Harvard University is the oldest and most prestigious American university, one of the oldest and best universities in the world, the largest university in the world in terms of area and equipment, and one of the eight universities in the Ivy League. It is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, an American city. It was founded by the Protestant priest John Harvard in 1636 to correspond to the universities of Cambridge and Oxford in Britain.
Why study at Harvard University?
Before you can change the world, you need to understand it.
Harvard’s liberal arts and sciences philosophy encourages you to ask difficult questions, explore unfamiliar terrain, and indulge your passion for discovery.
Harvard students have access to courses, research institutes, and faculty mentors from all parts of Harvard. With world-renowned faculty, state-of-the-art resources, and individualized instruction, it’s the perfect place to pursue your favorite and still-to-be-discovered academic interests.
The university’s focus is on preparing students with a broad mind, and they have designed programs and courses that meet the needs of students on multiple levels. Here, students can reinforce their core values.
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School.
- Host country: United States of America
- Host University: Harvard University
- Department: Harvard Business School
- Funding organization: The Boustany Foundation
- Application deadline: May 31, 2023
The Harvard US Scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Students will be awarded a bursary of a total value of $102,200 equivalent to $51,000 per academic year. Scholarship to pay tuition fees
- Students will receive an internship at the Horticultural Institution in Monaco.
- Travel expenses for the training will be covered.
- During the training period, accommodation and food expenses will be covered.
- Copy of CV
- GMAT test
- Acceptance letter from the university
- letters of recommendation
- Candidates must have a good academic record
- Harvard Business School Scholarship is available to anyone from any country
- You can apply for the scholarship only after receiving an offer of admission from Harvard Business School for the MBA program.
- Students must be excellent in academics.
- The CV should show the students their promising nature toward a better world.
- Students must be proficient in the English language.
How To Apply
The Scholarship will be awarded during the month of June 2022.
- The candidate must first apply to Harvard University.
- Once students receive the offer letter from the university then only they can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates are to send the required documents online via [email protected]
- Selected candidates must be prepared for an interview; It could be an online interview or it could be at a gardener’s institution.
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Focusing single-mindedly on the betterment of mankind, the Boustany Foundation awards scholarships to exceptionally talented individuals creates life-changing opportunities for less privileged children and encourages tolerance between different cultures.
Successful scholars are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. Projects are varied and relate to the Foundation’s activities or those of its partners.
Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.