With its development-oriented postgraduate study programs, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from developing and newly industrialized countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education, and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from developing and newly industrialized countries from all disciplines and with at least two years of professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Apply for OIST Research Internship Program In Japan At The Okinawa Institute Of Science And Technology
The German Authority for Cultural Exchange announced the start of receiving student files for candidacy for the grant of the German Authority for Cultural Exchange for the academic year 2023-2024 to study in German universities.
Thus, registration is open for students from developing countries who wish to complete higher studies (master’s and doctoral stages) in full programs at universities that are considered among the best German universities and institutes in various disciplines and sciences.
With these advanced study programs directed to graduate students, DAAD seeks to encourage and qualify specialists in various fields in many developing countries that are witnessing modern industrial revolutions.
These local specialists and experts will have an important role in communicating with international partners, and they will play a key role in advancing sustainable development in their home country, thus they will be a guarantee a better future, less poverty, healthier education for all.
Apply for DAL Apprenticeship Program
This scholarship will be available to students from developing countries who have successfully completed the bachelor’s stage and have two years of professional experience and seek to complete their postgraduate studies in various fields and specializations. Thus, they will have the opportunity to complete the master’s stage, and in some exceptional cases, they will also be allowed to complete the doctorate stage and obtain a higher university qualification (Master’s degree). Ph.D. degree) from German universities.
Apply for: Islamic Development Bank Scholarship For Bachelor’s, Master’s, Ph.D. And Post-Doctoral Research | Fully Funded
- Organization: DAAD
- Study country: Germany
- Study level: Postgraduate studies “Masters – Ph.D.”
- Funding: Fully funded
- Duration of the funding: 12 to 42 months (dependent on the study program)
- Nationality: International students
Apply for Become Young Leaders For The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Depending on an academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident, and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
Your Chance to apply for: Romania Government Scholarship (Fully Funded)
- Candidates fulfill the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
Apply for Internship In The Department Of Global Communications In NEW YORK
What requirements must be met?
The Typical Scholarship Holder:
- Works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and execution of directives and projects with emphasis on development policies having a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and at least two years of related professional experience after the first degree (bachelor) at the time of application.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
Applicants who have been resident in Germany for longer than 15 months at the application deadline cannot be considered.
See this: University Of Melbourne Scholarships For Masters And PhD Study In Australia
- For study courses in German (scholarship includes a preparatory 6-month German language course in Germany): Successful passing of the language examination DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the start of the study course. Therefore, a minimum German language level of B1 at the time of application is a requirement, that needs to be proofed by providing a current certificate.
Note: It is not possible to pass the required German language courses (DSH or TestDaF) without any previous basic knowledge in the German language (at least B1 Level), even with the preceding six-month intensive course in Germany. Passing the language test is a formal prerequisite for matriculation at the respective German university.
- For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
Note: Some courses may expect a different level. For detailed information see the relevant course description on the following pages.
Apply for: KAUST Internship In Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded)
Applications have only to be sent to the respective course directly! Please refer to their respective websites for the application procedure (e.g. online application), the application deadline and the documents to be submitted.
Applications sent to the DAAD will not be forwarded to the respective course/university.
Apply for: Azerbaijan Government Scholarship For Bachelor’s, Master’s, And Ph.D. Studies | Fully Funded
You can apply for up to three courses. If applying to more than one course, please list courses in order of priority in the DAAD application forms (see 7. Choice of host university/institution in Germany) and do not change the priorities in the according to application form!
Required documents (in the following order):
- Signed DAAD application form with current date
- Personally signed CV (please use the sample europass form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/) with current date
- Personally signed Letter of Motivation (with reference to current occupation and choice of postgraduate programme(s), two pages maximum) with current date.
IMPORTANT: When applying for more than one postgraduate course (maximum 3 courses), you have to submit one motivation letter explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you chose that priority.
- Letter of recommendation from your current employer; the letter must have letterhead, a signature and official stamp and must be of current date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer(s) that proof a minimum of two years of relevant working experience (after the bachelor degree) at the time of application and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment from your current employer upon returning home.
- Proof of Language Skills:
o English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: The institutional TOEFL is not accepted)
o German – required for courses taught in German
- Copies of Academic Degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- Copies of Academic Transcripts, incl. grading-scale (certified translation if necessary)
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are asked to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.
Apply for: Fully Funded New Zealand Government Scholarship To Study Bachelors, Masters, And PhD
Note: Some courses may require additional documents. For detailed information, please see the relevant course description in the Brochure and on the respective websites.
The complete applications have to be submitted in English or German to be considered.
Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
If applying to more than one course, please list courses in order of priority in the DAAD application forms and do not change these priorities in the respective application.
Apply for: FAO Internship Program Of The United Nations 2023 | Paid Internship (Programme For Africa (RAF))
When applying for more than one postgraduate course (maximum 3 courses), you have to submit one motivation letter explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you chose that priority. If this information is ignored, the application cannot be considered or an already awarded scholarship might be withdrawn.
Please check with the requirements of the University whether certified copies are required.
Depending on your chosen study program; please check the scholarship brochure or the website of your chosen study program.
Apply Now: Princess Noura Bint Abdulrahman University Scholarship In Saudi Arabia To Study A Bachelor’s
Application and Selection Procedure
Step 1: You send your complete application(s) directly to the a postgraduate course.
Step 2: A selection committee suggests potential candidates for a DAAD scholarship.
Step 3: The suggested candidates will be contacted by DAAD to upload their complete application to the DAAD Portal.
Step 4: The selection process will be finalized, and the suggested candidates will be informed accordingly.
Make sure that you have a copy of each document of your application ready, as those documents (as PDF files) have to be uploaded to the DAAD Portal in case you are suggested for a DAAD scholarship!
Apply for: Sirindhorn Institute Of Technology (SIIT) Masters And Ph.D. Scholarships In Thailand | Fully Funded