Quotas and Categories
1. Dalian University of Technology (DUT) will offer the Chinese Government Scholarship -Chinese University Program for doctor or master degree students in 2022 (not including majors on literature and arts in other than Chinese).
This scholarship only supports graduate programs. Scholarship duration is three years for master’s programs and four years for doctoral programs.
2. Most programs at DUT are instructed in Chinese, and DUT also offer some English-taught programs. For more details on programs, please refer to the attachments.
3. The scholarship duration specified in the Admission Notice, covering major study, cannot be extended in general.
4. Students are not permitted, in principle, to apply to change their specialties, institutions or the duration of study as specified in the Admission Notice.
About Dalian University of Technology
Dalian University of Technology, colloquially known in Chinese as Dagong, is a public research university located in Dalian, Liaoning, China, with an additional campus in Panjin, Liaoning.
Dalian University of Technology is found as the national key university in China. Its aim is to advance science, contribute to technology, cultivate talent, bring innovation in traditional scientific knowledge, and make remarkable progress in research.
The Chinese Government Scholarship – Chinese University Program 2022 is conducted in cooperation with Dalian University of Technology. The university has been recognized as the main university running its operations under the direct leadership of the Chinese Ministry of Education. DUT intends to produce specialized stars accompanied by scientific and technological developments. The legacy of its long-standing traditions and driving new trends are also the institutes’ core values. DUT is considered one of the reputable universities due to its professional management and good study environment. It is a world-class, research-driven university that has been making progress over the past several years in many specialized fields. It bears the slogan of unity, initiative, originality, and realism.
Why you might choose Dalian University of Technology Scholarship
Dalian Si University China Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship that supports postgraduate students. This scholarship for international students covers all possible expenses including tuition fees, stipend, accommodation, and medical insurance while completing the degree program.
The CSC China Scholarship Program on Chinese soil allows brilliant and enthusiastic individuals to enrich their academic knowledge and career development by learning new skills and refining the professional skills likely to be acquired during their stay in China. Furthermore, Bright Minds gives an opportunity to learn social responsibility, religious tolerance, respect for the dignity of the individual, and the preservation of the dignity of all during the scholarship period and beyond. Furthermore, the Dalian University Scholarship in China guides students in providing the best possible solutions to critical issues facing the world with the help of their practical and theoretical approaches. Participants will get the opportunity to participate in multiple academic activities under the supervision and support of the highest-rated faculty there. Students who have a desire to know how China has become a developed country, should not miss the opportunity of the prescribed scholarship.
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
2. Applicants must be students who study in foreign countries (a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year).
3. Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for master’s degree programs must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
– Applicants for doctoral degree programs must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
4. Language requirement:
For the Ph.D. and Master applicants, the final tutor and department could evaluate your language level according to the interview or written test.
HSK certificate (within 2 years) is required for the Chinese-taught program:
4.1 HSK 4 180 or above for majors related to Science, Technology, Management and Economics;
4.2 HSK 5 180 or above for majors related to Humanities and Social Science, Philosophy.
English certification is required for the English-taught program:
4.3 Submit a TOEFL or IELTS transcript, in principle, the score must be 80 or higher, and the IELTS score must be 5.5 or higher;
4.4 Applicants that use English as the language of instruction at the last education background, submit the language certificate issued by the last education institutions instead
4.5 Applicants from countries where English is the official language are exempt from proof of English language proficiency.
Apply for Al Qasimia University Scholarship In The United Arab Emirates
Details of the Scholarship
1. Exempt from tuition, accommodation on campus;
2. Monthly allowance is offered as follows:
* Master Degree Students: 3,000 CNY/month
* Doctor Degree Students: 3,500 CNY/month
Scholarship students shall receive their monthly living allowance after registration. New students who register before the 15th (15th included) of the registration month will get the full amount of living allowance of that month, and those who register after the 15th will get half amount of that month. Students upon graduation will get a living allowance for another 15 days after the graduation date set by the university. The allowance will be terminated from the following month after students suspend their studies, drop school, or complete schooling at the university. The monthly living allowance covers school holidays. Scholarship students who missed the monthly living allowance during holidays could be reimbursed upon their return on campus. The allowance will be suspended for at least one month for those students who do not register on time without permission from the university, leave for non-health reasons, or are absent from the university for over a month.
Students who have to suspend their studies for pregnancy or for health reasons are required to go back to their home countries for labor or for treatment. The international travel expenses should be covered by students themselves. With the university’s approval, the scholarship status can be reserved for up to one year and their living allowances will be suspended during their leave. The scholarship status will not be reserved for those who suspend their studies for other reasons.
3. Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Program for International Students in China are provided by MOE for the scholarship students in China in case of hospitalizing for serious diseases and accidental injuries. The institutions or the entrusted medical assistance agencies provide advancement services for insurance expenses and claim for compensation with relevant payment receipts from the insurance company according to the stipulated insurance articles. For scholarship students, the individual claim will not be accepted by the insurance company.
5. Applicants are expected to pay for their own international travel expenses.
Application Procedures and Time
The applicants shall submit the application forms and materials by Email ([email protected]) to the School of International Education, DUT from November 1, 2021, to ought to complete the application before the end of March 2022.
All the applicants must have Acceptance Letters from DUT Supervisors, the application without the acceptance letters cannot be processed.
The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly :
Submit your application documents to [email protected] in ZIP before the deadline.
Please name the email subject after ” DUT application number + passport last name + passport name” (example: 20201100001 + ABDUR + MUHAMMAD )
1. Checking List for DUT Master/Ph.D Application (Refer to Attachments)
2. The applicants for the Chinese Government Scholarship should fill in the online application and print the application form and sign it after submitting it online. The CSC Online Application System for Study in China is available at http://www.campuschina.org
Note： When you fill in the online application,
① Agency No. of DUT is 10141.
② Item 5. b) “Subject or Field of Study in China”, please fill in the majors or subjects which are listed in the DUT Master/Doctor Degree Programs. (Refer to Attachments)
③ If you choose the English-taught programs, please indicate it on the application form.
IF WE CANNOT CHECK YOUR INFORMATION IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELED.
For applicants who apply for Ph.D. programs can also submit Application Form for Liaoning Government Scholarship at the same time. (Refer to Attachments)
All the applicants are also required to submit the DUT online application at our website: http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
IF WE CANNOT CHECK YOUR INFORMATION IN DUT ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE CANCELED.
3. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they shall also provide studying certificates or employment documents. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
4. Transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
5. A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words). Please expatiate on the major or research field you would like to study at DUT.
6. Acceptance Letter from DUT Supervisor (Model refer to the attachment).
7. Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors from the university from which applicants graduated.
8. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood Test Report (applicants should keep the original one) filled in English. It is printed by the Chinese quarantine authority and only for those whose period of studies in China lasts up to six months. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results are valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take a medical examination.
9. Photocopy of passport (valid for more than 6 months).
10. HSK, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
11. Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
12. 1 picture （3cm * 4cm）
Admission Notice and Enrollment Time
The admission notice will be issued to the applicants at the end of July 2022, and enrollment time will be September 2022.
Contact Person: Ms. Luna
Email: [email protected]
you can apply for the best scholarship in Germany: SBW Berlin Scholarship For Bachelor’s And Master’s Studies In Germany (Fully Funded)